Paving Crew Team Member
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an asphalt (or similar material) paving operation; we want to hear from you.
- Operator (paver and roller)
- Screed operator
- Must be safety and quality oriented
- Must be hardworking and able to meet the physical demands of the job which may include standing, bending, crouching and walking on uneven surfaces for extended periods
- Able to lift and carry up to 90lbs without assistance and up 150lbs with assistance
- Maintain constant awareness of surroundings
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be safety oriented and comply with all company safety practices and procedures
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- $14.00 - $25.00/hour, dependent on position and experience
- Full-time, seasonal
Anticipated start date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume indicating your area(s) of experience via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.