If you have previous experience; ideally in a heavy civil construction environment, we want to hear from you.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Daily supervision and coordination of all construction activities, ensuring work is being completed in accordance with the project schedule and specifications
- Effectively manage field employees by providing guidance and leadership
- Participate in site meetings
- Complete all duties in accordance with the OHSA and company health and safety regulations
- Complete daily reports as required
- Attend lead project meetings with internal/external parties to monitor and support projects
- Various other coordination, scheduling and management responsibilities as required
- Engineering experience
- Familiar with OPSS specifications
- Able to read and understand plans and drawings
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment, able to multi-task, manage and meet deadlines and adapt easily to change
- Valid driver’s license
- Superior interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels in a professional, positive manner, able to build trusting relationships and be a team player
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office products
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
Why Join Us?
- Full time employment
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Pension plan
Qualified applicants can submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or in person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6W1
- Fax – 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.