We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Surveyor/Grade Person.
- Conduct surveys which may include topographical, right-of-ways and construction layout
- Collect, organize and present data
- Supervise field crews
- Manage flow of information between field and office
- Prepare concise and accurate field notes, records and calculations
- Ensure implementation of quality assurance, safety and policy compliance
- Work with legal and engineering plans
- Develop and implement procedures to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Diploma in Geomatics Engineering Technology (or equivalent) from a recognized institution
- Significant experience in stakeout, guidelines, control networks, as-built, grading, deep services, topo surveys and plan review
- Experience using traditional survey equipment, total stations and GPS
- Excellent organizational ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure
- May be required to work overtime
- Fluent in English - speak, read and write
- Full time, seasonal
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
Anticipated start date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or in person - 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.