We are currently seeking a permanent, full time Staff Assistant/Receptionist who is reliable, organized and works well independently and as a team with minimal supervision.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. We offer a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communicator and strong administrator
- Friendly and professional in tone and actions
- Strong interpersonal and service oriented skills
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- College diploma an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Greet customers, visitors, vendors and employees
- Respond to and direct queries from public, customers and staff
- Screen and direct telephone calls through a multi-line phone system
- Prepare cash sale invoices for aggregate retail business
- Provide orientation assistance to new employees
- Sort and distribute mail, email, faxes and deliveries
- Maintain and purchase office supplies and forms
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties as required
- Commensurate with experience and education
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume indicating wage expectation via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.