We are currently seeking a highly motivated, reliable person to supervise and ensure the safety and productivity of their crew.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Provide leadership
- Organize and delegate work
- Act as management liaison - report directly to the job supervisor
- Accountable for efficient completion of assignments that meet company standards
- Ensure project plans and schedules are followed and meet production goals
- Identify needs and deficiencies and initiate timely resolutions
- Handle administrative duties, including completion of required documents
- Complete all duties in accordance with company health & safety regulations
- Promote, support and facilitate teamwork
- Perform related duties as required
- Strong organizational skills - capable of multitasking - able to adjust to change
- Work well under pressure - able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well independently
- Good work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous construction experience an asset
- Must speak, read and write English
- Full time - seasonal employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.