Truck Scale Operator - Posted Feb 21/20
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Truck Scale Operator.
This position requires the ability to successfully operate computerized truck scales, allowing product to be weighed and assuring accurate amounts are recorded for billing purposes.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Complete daily reports, maintain logs, spreadsheets and other reports as assigned
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of all inbound and outbound scale transactions
- Maintain order and housekeeping of scales and scale house
- Other related duties as assigned
- Complete all duties in accordance with the OHSA and company health & safety regulations
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
- Work well independently
- Attention to detail
- Competent computer skills (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Hard-working, reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic
- Prior experience with trucking, data entry and industrial workplace safety would be an asset
Why Join Us?
- Full-time, seasonal employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated start date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, OntarioP7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest.Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.