We are currently seeking a highly organized, reliable person to dispatch our fleet of 40 trucks daily.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. Taranis offers a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Oversee daily movement of fleet
- Dispatch trucks between jobsites
- Advise Fleet Manager of any in-field fleet repairs
- Record keeping, including monitoring driver logs/paperwork, working hours and equipment availability
- Track all trucks and equipment
- Complete all duties in accordance with company health & safety regulations
- Report directly to the Transportation and Logistics Supervisor
- Other related duties as required
- Strong organizational and time-management skills - capable of multitasking
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment - able to adjust to last minute changes
- Strong oral communications skills are essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with Department of Transportation regulations and Highway Traffic Act an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work long hours as needed
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Full time - seasonal employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.