Skilled Construction Labourers/Pipe Crew
If you have a minimum of 12 months’ experience working alongside heavy equipment within a construction environment; we want to hear from you.
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support industrial operations. Some of the duties you may be performing are road building, grade checking, machine spotting, sewer & water, ground works, form work, demolition, ditching, excavating and stockpiling, basic site preparation, ongoing monitoring and general cleanup
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be safety and quality oriented and comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of assembly of underground sewer and water parts and fittings
- Experience working around underground utilities
- Must be hardworking and able to meet the physical demands of the job which may include standing, bending, crouching and walking on uneven surfaces for extended periods
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs without assistance and up 150lbs with assistance
- Hard-working, reliable, punctual and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work overtime and be available to work on an “on call” basis
- Ability to operate some construction equipment
- Experience reading construction drawings an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Maintain constant awareness of surroundings
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work within a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to do simple math
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- $14.00 - $25.00/hour, dependent on experience
- Full-time, seasonal
Anticipated start date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.