Part Time Receptionist/Office Assistant
Taranis Training is currently accepting applications for a permanent, part-time Receptionist/Office Assistant. Hours are flexible.
- Excellent customer service skills and friendly demeanor is essential
- Experience in an administrative role or comparable training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Provide administrative support to the Director
- Greet clients and visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Prepare and edit correspondence and reports
- Respond to inquiries and assist students with documentation and other needs
- File and photocopy
- Basic accounting
- Manage courier services, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail
- Order and manage office supplies
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties as required
- Commensurate with experience and education
Anticipated Start Date
Taranis Training is a registered Private Career College serving Northern Ontario. Established in 2011 to fill a demand for highly trained equipment operators and AZ/DZ truck drivers, we now offer a wide range of training program options.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume, indicating wage expectation via:
- Email - email@example.com
- Mail or In Person - 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.