Heavy Equipment Operators
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating heavy equipment such as dozers, excavators, graders, loaders, packers or haul trucks, we want to hear from you.
- Some of the duties you may be performing are road building, sewer & water, sloping & backfilling, demolition, ditching, excavating and stockpiling
- Safe operation of equipment
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill tanks
- Complete daily inspection checklists
- The role may require heavy civil labour work and other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous earthworks equipment operator experience
- Must have experience in hand signals and radio communication
- Must have an acute awareness of surroundings including under, above and around you
- Must be accustomed to operating in challenging terrain and/or near other equipment
- Must possess a valid Heavy Equipment Operator Trade Certificate – Please indicate your area of expertise
- Ability to read and interpret locates and utilize material safety data sheets
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Competitive compensation package
- Full time
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
In person: 1473 Rosslyn Road
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.