Heavy Equipment Operators
If you have experience operating heavy equipment (please indicate your area of expertise), we want to hear from you.
- Dependent on your experience and our requirements, duties may include excavating, crushing, moving and loading material, road building, sewer & water, sloping & backfilling, demolition, ditching and stockpiling
- Basic preventative maintenance (clean & lubricate equipment)
- Complete daily inspection checklists
- Complete all duties in accordance with the OHSA and company health & safety regulations
- Other related duties as assigned
- Work independently and collaboratively with other team members to achieve common objectives
- Valid Ontario drivers' license and reliable form of transportation
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Surface Miner Common Core training an asset
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive wages
- Full time
- Health & dental benefits
- Salary based on experience
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
In person: 1473 Rosslyn Road
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.