Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Truck & Coach Technician
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on heavy equipment such as loaders, excavators, heavy trucks, tractors, bulldozers, graders, forklifts, packers, etc., we want to hear from you.
- Inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, overhaul and maintain equipment; including but not limited to emission control systems, engine repair, service attachments and working tools, electrical and electronic systems, diesel engines, hydraulic systems and drive train components
- Estimate parts and labour costs
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Complete maintenance reports and documentation
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, reduce turnaround times and streamline work processes
- Welding experience would be an asset
- Completion of high school
- Must possess a valid automotive service technician trade certificate
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and reliable means of transportation
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Permanent, full time position
Anticipated Start Date
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Join the Taranis Team! - Apply today.