Taranis is currently seeking a licensed Float Truck Driver for an upcoming 2-year project with the possibility of joining our team on a permanent basis once the project has concluded.
Why Join Us?
- 7 days on – 7 days off (more hours available if preferred but not required)
- Scheduled hours
- Union wages
- Room and board at a professional base camp (meals prepared by camp caterer)
Based in Thunder Bay, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. We offer a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Complete daily inspection checklists, maintenance and repair reports
- Must follow safe driving practices and follow all Ministry of Transportation regulations
- Complete all duties in accordance with OHSA and company health and safety regulations
- Perform and maintain an Hours of Service log book as required by Provincial Legislation
- Ensure safety and security of cargo
- Load and unload goods
- Perform emergency roadside repairs as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid AZ license and a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- Operational experience to load and unload heavy equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experience using standard transmissions
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Join the Taranis Team! – Apply today.