Cost Estimator/Project Manager
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Cost Estimator/Project Manager.
Based in Thunder Bay, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. We offer a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance and demolition.
- Review contract requirements to determine scope of work
- Accurately calculate total costs associated with project
- Complete quotes and associated documents for submission
- Attend site visits and meetings as required
- Schedule and monitor project progress
- Provide technical support to field staff and supervisors
- Perform all duties in accordance with company health and safety regulations
- Other related duties as required
- P. Eng. Designation a/o CET or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel). Working knowledge of Bid2Win software an asset
- Strong math skills
- Keenly analytical, ability to look beyond the information provided and ask the right questions
- Able to oversee multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Previous experience in the fields of earthwork, underground and/or paving required
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications
- Full time employment
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Join the Taranis Team! – Apply today.