Casual Truck Drivers
Retired or semi-retired? Looking for additional income or would still like to work? If so, this opportunity may be perfect for you!
We are currently seeking experienced, qualified AZ/DZ drivers who can be available on short notice to work a flexible schedule on an as-needed basis; possibly one or two days a week. This is a casual position and hours are not guaranteed.
- Complete daily inspection checklists
- Must follow safe driving practices and follow all Ministry of Transportation regulations
- Perform and maintain an Hours of Service log book as required by Provincial Legislation
- Tarp and ensure safety and security of cargo
- Must possess a valid AZ or DZ license and a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- 3 years’ professional driving experience
- Must be able to lift up to 9kg
- Must be fluent in English – speak, read and write
- Competitive compensation package
Anticipated Start Date
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Join the Taranis Team! – Apply today.