Casual Part-Time Commercial Vehicle Driving Instructor
If you know Trucking and would like to share your knowledge with the next generation; then we would love to hear from you. Choose your own hours, as per your availability and make a little extra money doing something you love.
We are currently seeking Casual Part Time Commercial Vehicle Driving Instructors for our Training School.
With a modern fleet of commercial vehicles, expert instructors and experienced staff, Taranis Training helps students obtain the skills and licencing required to enter the industry. We offer a comprehensive course that combines Classroom and Range Training, followed by an in-depth, hands-on driving and operating experience with Practical Training.
- Prepare students for MTO testing, including air brake and driving
- General safety training
- Safe operating procedures, log books, pre-trip inspection documents
- Maintain jobsite cleanliness and general organization
- Safe operation including pre-trip and inspection procedures
- Provide students with one-on-one driver training
- Must have a valid Class A driver’s license (AZ for air brake training)
- Must have at least five (5) consecutive years documented experience with a Class A driver’s license and an up-to-date driver’s abstract
- Must not accumulate four (4) or more demerit points on their Ontario driver’s license record or comparable record from another jurisdiction upon application and to maintain instructor status
- A driver’s abstract must be obtained on a yearly basis, confirming instructor’s driver’s license validity and demerit point total
- Commensurate with experience
Anticipated Start Date:
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail or In Person – 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.