We are currently seeking a permanent, full time Administrative Assistant who is reliable, organized and works well independently and as a team with minimal supervision.
Based in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Taranis has built a solid reputation by providing industry-leading performance to clients in a variety of sectors. We offer a wide range of services including road building, heavy construction, excavation, maintenance & demolition, and training.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Start date: ASAP
- Excellent communicator
- Friendly and professional
- Strong interpersonal and service oriented skills
- Completion of high school or vocational or technical training
- College diploma an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and friendly demeanor is essential
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Greet customers and visitors
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties as required
- Respond to and direct queries from public, customers and staff
- Screen and direct telephone calls through a multi-line phone system
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Prepare and edit correspondence and reports
- File and photocopy
- Basic accounting
- Manage courier services, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail
- Commensurate with experience and education
Qualified applicants may submit their resume, indicating wage expectation via:
- Mail or In Person - 1473 Rosslyn Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 6W1
- Fax - 807.475.5456
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Taranis is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.